Guys this loaf it’s not only beautiful but also super delicious. The combination of colors here is magic. Blueberries are going surprisingly well with the kick of the turmeric. If your blueberries are very dried- hydrate them for 20 min before incorporating them into the dough.
85% white flour
15% whole wheat flour
3% sea salt
3% turmeric powder
30% dried wild blueberries
- In a bowl add water, flour & turmeric powder, and mix until incorporated.
- Autolyse for 30 min.
- Add the starter. Mix until incorporated.
- 30 min rest.
- Add salt and a sip of water. Mix until incorporated.
- Perform 2 folds, 30 min rest in between.
- Add the dried blueberries and fold them in the dough.
- Let the dough rest for 45 min.
- Perform another 2 folds, 30 min rest in between.
- After the last fold (4+adding the blueberries=5), give the dough another hour of rest.
- Place in a proofing basket and leave at room temperature for an hour.
- Proof in the fridge till the following morning.
- Score and bake in a preheated Dutch oven at 460F or 240C, with the lid on. 30 min.
- Remove the lid. Bake until the desire crust’s color, I did here 22 min without the lid.
- Cool for an hour.
- Slice and eat it all with your lovers!