These are probably the best chocolate chips cookies you ever tasted in your life. I'm very serious. And you know something? they are GLUTEN-FREE. And it is not because I'm trying to satisfy my gluten free audience here. Not at all. I found out that chocolate chips cookies are 10 times better with almond flour and oats. It just happened to be gluten-free.
They are so yum, quick and easy to make. You can double or even triple the quantity and store them in the freezer. When I want something sweet at night, I preheat the oven, take some frozen balls from the freezer and bake for 15 min. Is there anything better than fresh hot chocolate chips cookies? seriously tell me. It's crazy delicious.
250 gr chocolate chips
200 gr almond flour
200 gr Oats
200 gr brown sugar
100 gr soft butter
75 gr thick yogurt
10 gr vanilla
8 gr baking powder
5 gr salt
4 gr baking soda
2 free-range eggs
- Using a hand mixer, whisk the butter with the sugar.
- Then add the eggs, yogurt, vanilla. Whisk until you get a smooth homogenous paste.
- Add the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and almond flour and fold them all in the paste.
- Add the oats and the chocolate chips. Fold them into the dough.
- Create balls from the cookie dough, depends on the size of the cookies you like. I love them medium size.
- Place all the balls on a baking tray and place in the freezer for about 30 min.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350F or 180C.
- Take some cookie balls from the freezer and place them on a baking tray. Bake for 14-18 min, depends if you like the inside very soft. If so- bake 14 min. If you want it fully baked- go for 18 min.