Hi gluten-free people! These sticky soft pistachio brownies will make you feel so proud next to your gluten-loving friends. I ground here my almond flour because I don’t see any reason to buy it and not make it yourself. I love this recipe so much I had to take a bite at the end of the video🤭🙃
So shall we??
80 gr almonds
100 gr unsalted pistachios
15 ml canola oil
100 gr white chocolate
30 gr butter
50 gr corn starch
130 gr sugar
Pinch of salt
Half lemon juice
Half lemon zest
2 free-ranged eggs
- In a food processor blend the almonds. This is your almonds flour.
- Blend the pistachios and the canola oil to a paste.
- Boil water in a pot. Place a smaller pot on top of the water.
- Melt the white chocolate and the butter. Add the pistachio paste and stir well. This is your pistachio cream.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and the sugar with a hand whisk for 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and zest.
- Whisk for additional 2 min.
- Add the almonds flour and the corn starch. Fold them in.
- Finally add the pistachios cream. Mix well.
- Pour to a baking tray. It supposed to reach to half the height of the pan. It’s a shallow cake.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175C or 347F for 25 min.
- Take the cake out of the oven. Let it cool completely before cut.
- Spread powdered sugar on top.